When we get together, my Mom and I love to shop. It's what we do. The first thing she did when she found out I was pregnant was start shopping for maternity clothes. So far, I have gotten three packages in the mail, and each time I go home to visit, I get a handful of other items (she always, always lays them out on my bed at home for me, it's tradition).
I got a package yesterday full of 3/4 length t-shirts. All the same exact shirts just in different colors - it's what she does. I am wearing one today and I think I will never take it off. I think these should be addition to my Mashion post, in fact. It's not that it's more flattering or fancy than other shirts, it's just so comfortable. And it fits right. I was so excited that I took a MySpace-style iPhone picture to post here. And to remind myself that I REALLY need to clean my bathroom mirror (ignore that detail, I was in a hurry to get to work). And that my fiance really needs to come back so that I don't have to take my pictures this way.
Motherhood Maternity 3/4 Sleeve Scoop Neck Side Ruched Maternity T Shirt (Shown in Dusty Teal, XS)
How have your Moms helped you get through your pregnancy? My Mom has been the most helpful with shopping for maternity clothes and answering my never-ending questions (i.e. did you get an outie belly button? did you use an epidural? how close were you to your due dates? was labor really that bad? ).
My mom helped me immensely with the babies! During pregnancy she was great when I had concerns and questions. Our fashion sense is pretty different though.
ReplyDeleteCute shirt! New maternity clothes are the best....my mom has been great, having a blast spoiling her future granddaughter with way too much pink ;)
ReplyDelete