I had another checkup today (26 weeks, 4 days along, woohoo!) and the midwife let me know that not only did I pass my gestational diabetes screen, but I ACED it! She said my numbers were so awesome that she thought they might not have given me the sugar drink. Take that, diabetes! I may not ace any other tests this semester, but at least I can brag about this one.
My weight gain is right on track (16 lbs.) which I was happy about. I thought I might've been gaining too much since I gained hardly any in the first trimester/beginning of the second trimester. She thinks I will end up with a total of 30 lbs. gained, but keeps hinting that she'd be happy with more also. I want my son to be as chubby and healthy as possible when he gets out, even if it means some extra mama fat here and there.
Also, my checkups are now going to be every 2 weeks! I love going and hearing the heartbeat and am obsessed with my midwife, so I don't mind at all. It's crazy how close we're getting to meeting our son!
Also, my checkups are now going to be every 2 weeks! I love going and hearing the heartbeat and am obsessed with my midwife, so I don't mind at all. It's crazy how close we're getting to meeting our son!
In other news, how cute is this robe!? My son NEEDS it.
(Image: Source)

That robe is too cute!
ReplyDelete