Today's 39 Week, 1 Day checkup should be my last... in theory.
My Braxton Hicks contractions have decreased significantly over the past week or so. I was getting them several times throughout the day until recently they nearly 100% quit. Not sure what this means, but I figure labor isn't happening anytime soon.
On the plus side, I have been out and about continuing with my normal routine. I feel pretty nimble except when I am laying down in bed. For example, yesterday's schedule went like this:
- 7am: Wake up, iron husband's shirt for work, make him an English muffin and juice. Make myself breakfast.
- 7:15am: Start working on Excel spreadsheet, Powerpoint, and Word document for class assignment. Procrastinate.
- 10:30am: Shower and get ready for group meeting
- 11:30am: Drive to campus
- 12pm: Group meeting to discuss aforementioned documents
- 1pm: Drive to doctor's office
- 1:15pm: Realize the receptionist gave you the wrong day, time, and place and that your appointment is actually the next day... at a different time... and in a different city. Pout.
- 1:30pm: Drive back home and cut stems/change water in flowers hubs gave me
- 3:30pm: Drive to campus
- 4pm: Photo shoot for MBA brochure
- 5pm: Class
- 6:45pm: Drive home
- 7pm: Attempt to take care of sick hubby
- 7:45pm: Do laundry and cook a frozen pizza
- 10:30pm: TV and Bed
Today's appointment went pretty well. My total weight gain has been almost exactly 30 lbs. I was hoping for between 25-35, so 30 is fine by me.
And my (possibly) last (self-timer) pregnant shot... WOOF.
39 Weeks, 1 Day
Also, this weekend was amazing. We relaxed a lot but were also very productive (for me, that meant schoolwork, but for him, that meant cleaning both of our cars and our apartment). We also watched "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" - talk about traumatizing. I left the living room and laid down in bed at one point because I was so freaked out. To think that some sick individual wrote that book/script and thought to themselves "yep, this sounds good" is beyond me!
Image: Source

Aw I love baby bumps. I'm sure you are so done already. By 37 weeks I know I was!
ReplyDeleteYes, I am SO anxious!
Delete