So I'm 10 days until my due date and this is how I feel:
Not amused.
I have been blessed with a pretty uneventful pregnancy, but I am so ready to be unpregnant and to meet our little man. I am so anxious wondering how and when he will arrive. One of my favorite ways to entertain myself lately is to tell my husband that I'm "having labor". Last night I had a few hours of intense cramping/back pain and although it obviously wasn't true labor since I'm still pregnant, it sure felt like it. I keep thinking every little cramp is the real thing and I make sure to exaggerate to him since it's fun to freak him out. I know you're cozy in there, but hurry up, Baby C!
I thought it would be fun to document my belly so far...
Beginning
(sort of... about 8 or so weeks):
Middle
(again, sort of... about 22 or so weeks):
(again, sort of... about 22 or so weeks):
Almost End
(36 Weeks):
Almost, Almost End
(38+ Weeks):
It's amazing what my body has done and what it continues to do. Here's to hoping that our next picture will be of a BABY!
.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment