Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Last day of class! ...maybe

Some of my classmates decided to take a few pictures of everyone this week since today is our last day of MBA classes!  I want to say it's my last day of class ever, but I know a PhD could be lurking somewhere in my future since my employer has a tuition reimbursement program which I've always taken advantage of.

39 Weeks, 1 Day

My professors claim that my baby is already a finance genius having sat through two semesters of the coursework.  I'll cross my fingers ;-)

I'm off to an interview (pretty hilarious considering my huge belly), I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your last week of your MBA!! and good luck with the next endeavor in your life being a mom! and i agree taking advantage of tuition reimbursement whenever you can, i certainly did with my employer!

    ReplyDelete