Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March!

March is such a great month because it (usually) means that Spring will be here soon (March 20th, officially!).  Things I'm looking forward to this month:

  • Taking the Parent's Tour of our hospital and birthing center
  • 2 more baby showers (We're spoiled)
  • Flip flops! Sandals! Open-toed shoes! (I'm going to start becoming best friends with the ladies at my nail salon because reaching my toes isn't happening)
  • Wearing dresses
  • My growing baby bump.  My Mom sent me several maternity tank tops in the mail today - it's funny how huge the flower on this one gets once I put it on ;-)  I used to wear pretty plain, solid colored tops pre-pregnancy, but now that I have a baby bump I rock anything, especially loud designs and colors. I figure I might as well flaunt it!
30.5 Weeks
  • Maternity leave starting in about 3 weeks!
  • Finishing our nursery
  • Possibly finding new jobs that we enjoy (more on that later)
Happy March, everyone!

1 comment: