Wednesday, March 28, 2012

34 Week Update!

Where have I been!? There has been lots of craziness happening with our little family.  The fiance started moving into my (tiny) two bedroom place on Friday and we have become best friends with Goodwill and the dumpster.  I'm going through a huge purging phase right now... all I really care about is Baby C's nursery which has also relocated.  Everything else can be donated or trashed!  It has been so glorious to finally be able to fold his teeny, precious clothes and put away the toys and books gifted to him by the many people that already love him.  We are beyond excited.  We had two more baby showers this weekend - one Friday and one Saturday - and they were so much fun.  

I was sure that my horrible mirror pics would be eliminated when the fiance moved in (we actually got a Canon Rebel for Christmas), but he is back at his old place cleaning up and wrapping up his last week at his old job, so I'm alone with the pets and my huge belly this week.  Here it is...

~34 Weeks, 2 days

At this stage in my pregnancy, I have finally learned to just laugh to myself when people make comments to me.  For example, a classmate said tonight "your belly gets bigger every time I see you."  -- Really? It's getting bigger?  How odd considering I have a mini human growing inside me!  People also love to comment about how much "huger" I am going to get.  And then the blatant stares are always nice.  

I have another checkup tomorrow and then the dreaded Strep-B screen the following checkup.  It's getting so close!  We are going to have our car seat installed soon, but found out that my fiances sports car hardly fits the car seat and I won't be able to ride in the front passenger seat with it installed.  Yup, I'll be riding in the back with the baby while he plays taxi driver.

Fun fact: My belly button is still an innie.

No matter how crazy it gets, we have lots to look forward to in the coming weeks! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment