My due date was yesterday and... yep, I'm still pregnant! I don't know why I'm still surprised every morning when I wake up and realize I still haven't had my baby. Immediately after my final exam today (side note: HOORAY!), I started trying a few tricks to get this little man out because my maternity leave is ticking away and more importantly, I'm dying to meet him!
Step 1: Long, strenuous walk. In the rain.
After at least an hour of going up and down hills, she faceplanted.
(Found two tiny dogs - again! I have found one of the dogs 4 or 5 times now and returned it to its owner... some spirits are meant to run free, I guess! Little gypsies.)
After at least an hour of going up and down hills, she faceplanted.
Step 3: Plop in front of the computer and watch YouTube because I've exhausted myself.
Step 4: Take videos of my creepy cat.
She does this obnoxious crying on a daily basis. Is this normal?!
Any tips of getting the little guy going? I'm ready... so ready!
Step 4: Take videos of my creepy cat.
She does this obnoxious crying on a daily basis. Is this normal?!
Okay, so the last two aren't tricks at all. They're just me being bored and anxious. Well, I'm about to make a labor playlist (lots of Rihanna... as in her entire "Loud" CD + her new song with Drake "Take Care") but I figure I will also listen to my Jack Johnson/Dave Matthews and country Pandora channels as well to mix it up a little. I'm hoping that having my jams will keep me sane.
Any tips of getting the little guy going? I'm ready... so ready!
new follower! congrats on the little guy, hopefully he will come soon. just a thought, start bouncing on an exercise ball, I can't promise anything [obviously] but it did wonders for me! can't wait to keep following.
ReplyDelete-kalobandelise.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for reading! I am going to check out your blog as well. I've started on the exercise ball and hoping it works! :)
Deleteok, so this post was yesterday. and now it's today. no post yet ... maybe you are having a baby?! holy smokes that would be exciting. :)
ReplyDeleteI wish :)
Delete