Dear Inventors, Creative People, or Whomever I Have to Thank,
Few things have made my life easier the past 22 (almost 23!) weeks than the following 5 items.
1. Chewable Prenatal and Calcium Vitamins. Have you seen prenatal vitamin pills these days? Horse pills! The chewable alternative is much more appealing and my son's health is #1 here. I have been taking Vitafusion Prenatal, Gummy Vitamins (but be careful, the gummies do not contain iron, so make sure you're getting enough from other sources)

(Image: Source)
and Viactiv Calcium Supplement Soft Chews in Chocolate just because they are at every drug store/grocery store/etc. Every time I go on a trip, I seem to forget to pack my vitamins and my fiance has to take me to a drug store in whatever city we are in. I am up to three different open containers of vitamins... no shame!

(Image: Source)
2. The Internet. Particularly, websites such as Baby Center that allow me to browse my little heart out. I also like websites with forums where I can lurk on TMI items that I would never discuss with anyone in person.
3. Maternity Clothing. I will devote an entire post to this particular love and drainer of my savings account.
4. Amazon Baby Registry. I love this registry because it's so simple, provides a Thank You list complete with addresses and the items each person purchased, and it's universal - in other words, no one is obligated to purchase an item through Amazon, they can purchase it at any store of their choosing and simply mark it as "Purchased" on the Amazon registry. Amazon also features Buying Guides and a Registry Jumpstart option for those who aren't quite sure what to put on their wish list yet.
5. Alcohol-Removed Beverages. They exist. They're delicious. I've tried the champagne from Fre Wines. We've popped a celebratory "bottle" or two. If you can't find it at the store, look on the bottom shelf. I wasn't a huge drinker before, but at least it's fun to sip on a special occasion and feel "normal". Bonus: no hangovers!

(Image: Source).
So those are my Top 5 Pregnancy Items thus far. Thanks, whoever you are, for making my pregnancy more enjoyable!
Love,
Samantha
0 comments:
Post a Comment